Please read this thoroughly as things have changed a bit.
- Social Media Monday Sunday 5 PM Eastern.
- WordPress Wednesday or Words of Wisdom Woden’s Day 5 PM Monday
- Live events at least 10 days prior to the event 1 month if possible. In other words, as soon as you know, let me know.
- Sips of wine Fall submissions from now through November 20.
- Writer’s Grapevine Holiday Extravaganza November 1ST 5 PM Eastern.
- Font size .12, type Calibri.
- Margins aligned left. *If you indent do not use your spacebar or tab key to do so. Use the setting provide you in your word Notepad or whatever writing application you use. If you need lessons on how to set this in word, please request the Lessons in Word Recording. (Also includes written instructions with hotkeys)
- Advert and News Nugget Announcements wordcount 300/500.
- Author’s Corner, Authors, They’re Only Human, Reading with the Authors, Business Corner, Tip articles and What’s Up letters wordcount 100/1500
- Poetry Place line count 50.
- 1 submission per column. Submissions must come attached in a word doc or RTF file and the file title must be the same as the submission title and must include your name and where you wish it published. Example, “Doggy Therapy Writers Grapevine Author’s Corner Patty Fletcher”
- Title and byline centered at the top of your submission.
- include an author bio of 100 words or less. Bio will not count toward wordcount. Your website should be included in your bio. Do not place it in your byline. All reference and resource links will appear after the main text of your submission unless they’re necessary for instructional purposes and you may include one form of contact.
- Links should be clean. Example:
If you need instructions on how to do that, please let us know.
- Photos must come in either JPG or PNG files. No PDF and No Zip files please. Please make certain to title each photo file so that it states what is in the photo. No initials or abbreviations please.
- If you wish to have more than one photo per article, you’ll need to pay a small fee of 1 dollar to assist with additional cost of adding descriptive text. I’ll want Two Pentacles to do the work so the formatting Etc. will match. You can, if you wish, have Two Pentacles work with you on creating photos including descriptive text in a document format you would use to simply copy and paste directly into your article before submitting your work. This way, you’ve something handy to use for multiple promotional opportunities. An example of this for my own personal use is, the picture of me and Blue made shortly after his being given to me. I’m able to paste this into any article or essay I wish. Just a little extra tip today.
Thank you for your compliance with our guidelines and for the privilege of telling the world all about you.
Patty L. Fletcher lives in Kingsport Tennessee where she works full time as a Writer with the goal of bridging the great chasm which separates the disAbled from the non-disAbled. She is Also a Social Media Marketing Assistant.
To see, share, and Buy her work visit: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/PattyFletcher
As well as: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8431191.Patricia_L_Fletcher
Walk alongside Patty and Chief Seeing Eye® Dog Blue on the Pathway to Freedom at: https://paypal.me/tellittotheworld?locale.x=en_US