When I was a kid, thanks to my limited vision, I accidentally burned myself on the ends of enough adults’ cigarettes not to want to play with matches. But this was not the case with my younger brother. When he was five years old, he set a fire in his basement bedroom, but my mother was able to put it out before too much damage was done.
Read the full post on My Corner at the link below.
The Kindergarten Arsonist #SixSentenceStoryThursdayLinkUp #Inspiration #WritingPrompts
abbiejohnsontaylorMarch 31, 2022
Thanks to Patty for letting me post this here. Everyone, have a terrific, thriving Thursday!