TALK TO TELL-IT-TO-THE-WORLD MARKETING NOW OFFERING LIVE AND IN PERSON TRAINING
REGISTERATION NOW OPEN
Hello everyone, I hope this message finds you ready and willing to learn.
After much feedback from students and brainstorming between myself and Casey Mathews founder of WebFriendlyHelp, it has been decided that live interactive classes are in order.
If you’ve a desire to learn tips which will make it easier for you to market yourselves by being able to present content worthy of the public eye, you don’t want to miss this opportunity.
Casey and I will be offering classes live and in person once a month starting June 16, 6 PM eastern.
We realize there are some who are across the pond or dateline who may find this time a hardship for attending and so if you register you may receive the recorded classes.
These classes will be made accessible for blind and sighted so all will benefit.
Due to much feedback from those who have taken our classes thus far, we’d like to begin with a revised lesson on the many settings and functions of Microsoft Word.
If you already paid for this class, we would not require you to pay again.
For those who have not taken this class as a paid student a registration fee of 10.00 dollars will be required.
What the class will include…
- How to correctly setup and use your spell-check,
- How to setup and use your font settings,
- How to setup and use settings for indentation,
- How not to include extra spacing between words and after punctuation.
- An opportunity to ask other questions about things you may not know how to do such as using find and replace and using Adobe PDF and what your computer means when you start to open a file only to get a message that asks, “How would you like to open this file?”
If you’d like to have an opportunity to work in a live classroom setting with me and Casey, via Zoom, please make your payment of 10.00 dollars by June 13, 2021, 5 PM eastern.
You may Pay WebFriendlyHelp $10, to take the course. Note: the $10 is applied to the payment form automatically so just hit the send/submit button to complete payment.
Once you’ve made your payment, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Class with Patty and Casey” in the subject line. Note: the subject will be automatically filled out for you if you use the link above. Include the following information in your email:
If you already paid for and took our original class, we must have this information, so this includes you as well.
- First and last name.
- What would you like to learn to do?
- If you previously listened to the class and wish to attend this one, what specifically are you having trouble with?
- If you’re a screen reader user, what screen reader are you using? (Include version)
- What version of word are you using?
This information must be received no later than June 14, 2021, 5 PM Eastern.