This announcement is being promoted on various platforms.
If it is a repeat for you please excuse…
Please share with your writer and business contacts onto your blogs, social media and email groups where appropriate.
Please be sure to read carefully as some information has changed.
On Saturday October 3RD from 3 to 6 P.M. Eastern time, Tell-It-To-The-World Marketing (Author, Blogger, Business Assist) will be putting on a live virtual Zoom event called, An October Book and Business Bonanza!
What will this event be like?
That my friends is going to be totally up to you, but to get you started here is the framework…
- On the appointed day and time, we will all gather in the Zoom room which author proofreader and editor Jo Elizabeth Pinto is graciously providing to tell the world all about our books, blogs, or business.
- Each participant will be allowed to do a brief presentation about themselves, what they do and how people may buy from or work with them in some way.
- After each presentation, the floor will be opened for questions from the audience.
- You the participant get to decide how you will present, what you might offer, Etc. Do you want to offer signed copies of your books? If yes, you’ll need to set a price including shipping to those who purchase copies from you. Do you want to offer a discounted or free eBook instead? Again, you’ll need to have a set price and know how that process works before the day of the event. Are you a business owner who offers a specific product or service? Want to offer a gift card or discounted price? Decide how that will work and you’re good to go. In short, whatever you want to offer is one hundred percent up to you.
- If you’re not for any reason able to attend, if you work out your details with me ahead of time, I will represent you. Guest participants may have me present on their behalf but guest registration fee shown below will apply.
If you wish to be involved in this event, keep reading. Some information has changed…
***Event scheduling and structure Information.
- The event will begin promptly at 3 P.M. and the end time has been changed from 5 P.M. to 6 P.M. Eastern.
- Participants will need to gather 15 minutes early at: 2:45 P.M. Eastern for a quick organizational meeting.
- Rather than have specific time slots for everyone we’re going to go round robin style, which means I will do a brief opening and then go round the room one at a time allowing each person to present.
- Because Pranav Lal is in India and has the most difficult time difference to deal with I will be calling on him first. Otherwise he may fall asleep and snore. LOL.
- If you’re one of those who wrote me requesting 4 P.M. Eastern please be certain to be in the Zoom room at that time and raise your hand by using the Zoom controls for which I’ll send instruction later to make certain I call on you at or around that time. So far I have two persons for whom I am presenting and this is one of the various reasons for the changes.
- If you’re receiving this message via way of the writersGV group on groups.io you may reply to this message to discuss.
- If you’re a member of this group and you don’t want to continue getting messages concerning this topic, please use the Mute the Topic option.
- If you’re not a member of the group it would be most excellent if you’d sign up. It’s a great way to stay informed about the magazine and all promotions which will appear within and related events.
- To Subscribe send a blank email to: writersGVemail@example.com
*** Sponsor and Guest Registration Information…
If you’re not a client of Tell-It-To-The-World Marketing but you’d like to attend or have me present on your behalf here’s what you do…
- Send your name and what you’d like to present on to: patty.volunteer1
- The cost for guest participant registration is $10.00.
- Would you like to sponsor the event? Want your book, blog, or business website mentioned in between presentations?
- For $15.00 participant or not, you can be a sponsor.
- All payments will be made via PayPal.com
- The address is jopinto.
Thank you for your participation and have a great day.