On Saturday October 3RD from 3 to 6 P.M. Eastern time, Tell-It-To-The-World Marketing (Author, Blogger, Business Assist) will be putting on a live virtual Zoom event called, An October Book and Business Bonanza!
What will this event be like?
That my friends is going to be totally up to you, but to get you started here is the framework…
- On the appointed day and time, we will all gather in the Zoom room which author proofreader and editor Jo Elizabeth Pinto is graciously providing to tell the world all about our books, blogs, or business.
- Each participant will be allowed to do a brief presentation about themselves, what they do and how people may buy from or work with them in some way.
- After each presentation, the floor will be opened for questions from the audience.
- You the participant get to decide how you will present, what you might offer, Etc. Do you want to offer signed copies of your books? If yes, you’ll need to set a price including shipping to those who purchase copies from you. Do you want to offer a discounted or free eBook instead? Again, you’ll need to have a set price and know how that process works before the day of the event. Are you a business owner who offers a specific product or service? Want to offer a gift card or discounted price? Decide how that will work and you’re good to go. In short, whatever you want to offer is one hundred percent up to you.
- If you’re not for any reason able to attend, if you work out your details with me ahead of time, I will represent you.
If you wish to be involved in this event, either as a presenter or by having me present on your behalf, here’s what I need from you…
- Name you wish to use or have used during the event.
- If you plan to attend, the email address you wish to have the invitation sent to.
- Your time zones.
- What will you be advertising? Books, Business, Both?
Send the answers to these questions to: email@example.com
Please put October Event in the subject line.
If you’re not a client of Tell-It-To-The-World Marketing (Author, Blogger, Business Assist) there is a $10.00 registration fee.
Also, if you would like to help sponsor the event, sponsorship is $15.00.
Sponsors do not have to attend, but attend or not, sponsors will have their name and website mentioned throughout the event.
Please send registration or sponsor fees to our host Jo Elizabeth Pinto via PayPal.com
Please use the notes section to state whether you’re paying a registration fee, sponsor fee, or both.
The address for PayPal payments is: firstname.lastname@example.org
If for some reason the email address doesn’t copy, please write me to get the information.
Let’s tell the world, all about you!