Meditation and Spending Time With Yourself #selflove

Toni Pike

This is a series about authenticity, validation, self-belief and personal power.

How we self-avoid

I’ve always been happy to spend time by myself and would keep myself occupied, busily working on my many projects or tasks. In fact, I would drive myself to achieve my goals, making sure that every second of the day was accounted for. That made me feel as if I was being productive and useful.

I thought that was “spending time with myself.” But now I realise that this constant activity was actually a form of self-avoidance.

View original post 821 more words

About Patty L. Fletcher

Patty L. Fletcher lives in Kingsport Tennessee where she works full time as a Writer with the goal of bridging the great chasm which separates the disAbled from the non-disAbled. And as a Social Media Promotional Assistant. She is the owner and creator of Tell-It-To-The-World Marketing (Author, Blogger Business Assist), and is the published author of two books, Campbell’s Rambles: How a Seeing Eye Dog Retrieved My Life and Bubba Tails From the Puppy Nursery At The Seeing Eye: Volume One. She can also be found in two anthologies which are, December Awethology Light And A Treasure Chest of Children’s Tales. See her latest book, Pathway to Freedom Broken and Healed: How a Seeing Eye Dog Retrieved My Life Second Edition in eBook and Paperback at: https://www.amazon.com/Patty-L.-Fletcher/e/B00Q9I7RWG Find it in various accessible formats: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/PattyFletcher See her Facebook business page: https://www.facebook.com/tellittotheworld/ Patty loves receiving feedback about her work. So, drop her a line any time at: patty.volunteer1@gmail.com
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Meditation and Spending Time With Yourself #selflove

1. Toni Pike says:

Thank you so much for sharing this, Patty. I hope you have a lovely week. Toni x

• Patty L. Fletcher says:

Hi Toni.

You’re welcome. When I finally learned about spending real honest to goodness quality time with myself and understood what that meant my whole life changed.

Have an incredible week.

Patty L. Fletcher

Self-Published Author and Social Media Promotional Assistant

Email: patty.volunteer1@gmail.com

Website: http://www.campbellsworld.wordpress.com/ .

Food For Thought

We all are the Light, automatically. So we really don’t have to go too much further than that. We all have a Light within us – it is the Soul; it is that spark of God, of the Divine, that activates our consciousness.

-John-Roger, DSS

Source: New Day Herald website

Liked by 1 person

• Toni Pike says:

That is wonderful to hear, Patty. I’m so glad you’ve been able to put that into practice and reap the benefits. Toni x

• Patty L. Fletcher says:

Well, I discovered it while healing from a near death experience. Not the best way to get to know one’s self but definitely a life saver.

Patty L. Fletcher

Self-Published Author and Social Media Promotional Assistant

Email: patty.volunteer1@gmail.com

Website: http://www.campbellsworld.wordpress.com/ .

Food For Thought

-John-Roger, DSS

Source: New Day Herald website

Liked by 1 person

• Toni Pike says:

That’s terrible, Patty – but something wonderful came out of it. Toni x

• Patty L. Fletcher says:

Oh, much good came out of it. I’ve been known to say that the first 50 or so years of my life were just a warm-up. Now I’m truly living.

Patty L. Fletcher