About Joan Myles #Sharing Sunday

My Corner

Thanks to fellow blogger Joan Myles for coming up with a neat idea. If people who follow her blog share her bio on their blogs, she’ll share theirs on her blog. So, I’m following suit. If you share my bio, I’ll share yours.

Sharing my bio is easy. Click here, or find the link at the top that says, “About Me.” Then, you can simply include a link to this page by using one of the sharing options below the bio or copying the URL from your browser’s address bar. You can also share my bio on social media by using one of those sharing options. So, let’s all share each other’s bios and learn more about one another.

As for Joan Myles, she’s the author of two poetry books and the mother of four children. You’ll find my review of her first collection, One with Willows, here

View original post 268 more words

About Patty L. Fletcher

Patty L. Fletcher lives in Kingsport Tennessee where she works full time as a Writer with the goal of bridging the great chasm which separates the disAbled from the non-disAbled. And as a Social Media Promotional Assistant. She is the owner and creator of Tell-It-To-The-World Marketing (Author, Blogger Business Assist), and is the published author of two books, Campbell’s Rambles: How a Seeing Eye Dog Retrieved My Life and Bubba Tails From the Puppy Nursery At The Seeing Eye: Volume One. She can also be found in two anthologies which are, December Awethology Light And A Treasure Chest of Children’s Tales. See her latest book, Pathway to Freedom Broken and Healed: How a Seeing Eye Dog Retrieved My Life Second Edition in eBook and Paperback at: https://www.amazon.com/Patty-L.-Fletcher/e/B00Q9I7RWG Find it in various accessible formats: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/PattyFletcher See her Facebook business page: https://www.facebook.com/tellittotheworld/ Patty loves receiving feedback about her work. So, drop her a line any time at: patty.volunteer1@gmail.com
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to About Joan Myles #Sharing Sunday

1. Thank you, Patty, for re-blogging. I hope you’re having a great day!

• Patty L. Fletcher says:

Hi Abbie.

You’re welcome.

So far so good on the day.

Just about caught up here and then I must have that conversation with the vacuum I never had yesterday. LOL.

Patty L. Fletcher

Self-Published Author and Social Media Promotional Assistant

Email: patty.volunteer1@gmail.com

Website: http://www.campbellsworld.wordpress.com/ .

Food For Thought

We all are the Light, automatically. So we really don’t have to go too much further than that. We all have a Light within us – it is the Soul; it is that spark of God, of the Divine, that activates our consciousness.

-John-Roger, DSS

Source: New Day Herald website

Liked by 1 person

2. joanmyles says:

Thanks Patty, I’m so grateful and delighted to see the circle of welcome expanding! Watch for your bio on Monday! *dancing children**sunrise over mountains**pawprints in sand*Thanks Patty, I’m so grateful and delighted to see the circle of welcome expanding!

• Patty L. Fletcher says:

Hi.

You’re welcome.

I did get my bio updated, so you can now use the About Patty L. Fletcher link.

I warn you though, there’s no reblog button, so if it makes it easier, email me privately and I’ll send that page to you and you can copy it into a post.

Just let me know.

Patty L. Fletcher

Self-Published Author and Social Media Promotional Assistant

Email: patty.volunteer1@gmail.com

Website: http://www.campbellsworld.wordpress.com/ .

Food For Thought

-John-Roger, DSS

Source: New Day Herald website

Liked by 1 person

• joanmyles says:

We’ll make it work. *smiling heart*

Liked by 1 person

• Patty L. Fletcher says:

Hi.

I’ve been copying and pasting in people’s bios and including the URL to their blogs at the end.

I find it’s the easiest way.

Patty L. Fletcher

Self-Published Author and Social Media Promotional Assistant

Email: patty.volunteer1@gmail.com

Website: http://www.campbellsworld.wordpress.com/ .

Food For Thought

-John-Roger, DSS

Source: New Day Herald website

Liked by 2 people

• Actually, I can just copy and paste the link to your About page into a post. That way, after reading your bio, my readers can more easily view the rest of your blog. I suppose I could also copy and paste a little bit of the bio as a teaser. Will see. In any case, you don’t need to email me the page. One way or another, I’ll make it work.

Liked by 1 person

• Patty L. Fletcher says:

Well, of course you can do it anyway you like, but it looks a lot better and encourages people to go over and read if you actually include a little of it. It doesn’t take that much time. But anyway however you do it is fine with me.

Get Outlook for iOS ________________________________

• Patty L. Fletcher says:

You know, really, people are very apt to just go click a link. If somebody is going to take the time to share your work, to take a little time to copy and paste at least a portion of it into your blog seems only fair to me. Just my opinion. Reciprocation is after all the name of the game here.

Get Outlook for iOS ________________________________

Liked by 1 person

• Patty L. Fletcher says:

Also, if I had had the link to Joan’s original post which started all of this I would have used it. Because it seems only fair to me. Since this morning I have located that, and from now on I plan to use that. Just my opinion again. I’ve done a lot of reading on blogger etiquette. And I’m trying to use what I am learning.

Liked by 1 person

• OK, I’ll give that some thought. Thanks for the suggestion.

3. joanmyles says:

Thanks, ladies, for your comments and your company! *smiling heart*

Liked by 1 person

• Patty L. Fletcher says:

Hi. You are welcome. I am always happy to go the extra mile to share your work, and do what needs to be done to make it look good, and get it where it needs to go. You are a true blessing.

Get Outlook for iOS ________________________________