Staying Home #TMI Tuesday

My Corner

This week’s questions aren’t nearly as raunchy. So, I’m giving them a shot and encouraging you to do the same.

***

Favorite form of adult pajamas: Kimono, soft pant, romper or Winnie-the-pooh style?

When I was single, I had several pairs of pajamas I loved, some silk, others flannel, most of which my paternal grandmother gave me. When I got married, though, my late husband Bill didn’t want me wearing pajamas or socks to bed because he liked the feel of my bare legs and feet next to him in bed. His tune changed quickly when winter set in, and he felt my cold extremities against his warm ones. By that time, I’d given away all my pajamas, and the only pair I could find at Walmart was a pink print with a picture of Betty Boop on the top. But they were soft, warm, and comfortable, and that was…

View original post 569 more words

About Patty L. Fletcher

Patty L. Fletcher lives in Kingsport Tennessee where she works full time as a Writer with the goal of bridging the great chasm which separates the disAbled from the non-disAbled. And as a Social Media Promotional Assistant. She is the owner and creator of Tell-It-To-The-World Marketing (Author, Blogger Business Assist), and is the published author of two books, Campbell’s Rambles: How a Seeing Eye Dog Retrieved My Life and Bubba Tails From the Puppy Nursery At The Seeing Eye: Volume One. She can also be found in two anthologies which are, December Awethology Light And A Treasure Chest of Children’s Tales. See her latest book, Pathway to Freedom Broken and Healed: How a Seeing Eye Dog Retrieved My Life Second Edition in eBook and Paperback at: https://www.amazon.com/Patty-L.-Fletcher/e/B00Q9I7RWG Find it in various accessible formats: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/PattyFletcher See her Facebook business page: https://www.facebook.com/tellittotheworld/ Patty loves receiving feedback about her work. So, drop her a line any time at: patty.volunteer1@gmail.com
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Staying Home #TMI Tuesday

1. Thank you, Patty, for re-blogging this. Have a great day!

• Patty L. Fletcher says:

Hi Abbie.

It’s my Pleasure to share.

So far, the day has been a good one. Back from my live radio interview and catching up on mail before the next event at noon.

Patty L. Fletcher

Self-Published Author and Social Media Promotional Assistant

Email: patty.volunteer1@gmail.com

Website: http://www.campbellsworld.wordpress.com/ .

Food For Thought

We all are the Light, automatically. So we really don’t have to go too much further than that. We all have a Light within us – it is the Soul; it is that spark of God, of the Divine, that activates our consciousness.

-John-Roger, DSS

Source: New Day Herald website

Liked by 1 person

• I’m glad your radio interview went well. I hope the rest of your day is just as successful.

• Patty L. Fletcher says:

Just got a reminder for today’s event.

Ready to stop and eat and then into the event I go!

Patty L. Fletcher

Self-Published Author and Social Media Promotional Assistant

Email: patty.volunteer1@gmail.com

Website: http://www.campbellsworld.wordpress.com/ .

Food For Thought

-John-Roger, DSS

Source: New Day Herald website

Liked by 1 person

• I just finished my blind alive work out. I hope your event is going well.

• Patty L. Fletcher says:

Just finished my third meeting of the day.

I’m pooped.

A live interview and two Zoom events is quite enough for one day.

I think a nap in the sun and some NPR is in order after which some supper and a final check of email and an early bedtime.

Patty L. Fletcher

Self-Published Author and Social Media Promotional Assistant

Email: patty.volunteer1@gmail.com

Website: http://www.campbellsworld.wordpress.com/ .

Food For Thought

-John-Roger, DSS

Source: New Day Herald website

Liked by 1 person

• Wow! That is a lot. No wonder you’re tired.

I am just finishing lunch. My Wednesday words post for tomorrow is scheduled, and I plan to work on Thursdays six sentence post this afternoon after my own nap. Enjoy the rest of your day.

• Patty L. Fletcher says:

Makes me wonder how on earth I used to do those 80 hour workweeks.

Logging off a while.

Patty L. Fletcher

Self-Published Author and Social Media Promotional Assistant

Email: patty.volunteer1@gmail.com

Website: http://www.campbellsworld.wordpress.com/ .

Food For Thought

-John-Roger, DSS

Source: New Day Herald website

Liked by 1 person

• I know what you mean. I’ve done plenty of long work weeks myself. Take it easy.

• Patty L. Fletcher says:

I spent a couple hours catching up on the news and have decided the world is in a worse mess than the last time I listened. LOL. Which means it only takes about 6 or 7 hours a day for things to get worse. LOL.

Making dinner and going in search of a book or two to add to my thumb drive.

Patty L. Fletcher

Self-Published Author and Social Media Promotional Assistant

Email: patty.volunteer1@gmail.com

Website: http://www.campbellsworld.wordpress.com/ .

Food For Thought

-John-Roger, DSS

Source: New Day Herald website

Liked by 1 person

• I no longer spend a lot of time listening to news. It’s too depressing. There’s nothing I can do about it, anyway. I just focus on what I need to do, and that’s all that matters. Enjoy your dinner and your books.

• Patty L. Fletcher says:

I’m still reading mail.

Keep getting caught up in conversations on the Nextdoor app.

Patty L. Fletcher