Watch your step as you walk upon this new and somewhat uncharted pathway. There are many secret places to explore, fascinating people to meet and amazing things to learn.
As you who have been with me from the beginning know, King Campbell has gone onto the Rainbow Bridge where all is peace and love. I’ve no doubt he continues wearing his kingly crown and robe. For in a land such as that must be, there is surely need of a king.
In the meantime, the mission of this blog has changed. Not only do I write with the goal of bridging the great chasm that separates the disabled from the nondisabled, but I also wish to help tell the world all about you!
So, go ahead. Have a look around. Read the stories, magazines, and various articles that are available along the way. Then, if you like what you see here and want to join in send me an email using the contact form in the footer for this website.
In Patty’s World all are welcome.
Thank you for dropping by and please be sure to come back soon.
Check me out on Patreon
RAMBLES BLOG RECENT POSTS
- Wish of the Wee Golden – Part One A Bubba Tails Christmas
- POP-UP Saturday Surprise ~ Heidi McClure (Part 2) – Handmade in Pennsylvania
- Smorgasbord Christmas Book Fair 2022 – New Books on the Shelves – #Childrens – The Christmas Bird and Sir Chocolate and the Missing Christmas Harp by Robbie Cheadle
- What Does It Mean to Be a Blogger?
- From Abbie Johnson Taylor – Holiday Miracles: My Review of The Christmas Club by Barbara Hinske #FantasticFridayReads
- The Cab Driver by Abbie Johnson Taylor #SixSentenceStoryThursdayLinkUp #WritingPrompts #Inspiration
Lovely Patty ♥
You’re most welcome. Looks delightful.
Thanks so much for sharing, Patty.