Welcome to Patty’s Worlds!
Watch your step as you walk upon this new and somewhat uncharted pathway. There are many secret places to explore, fascinating people to meet and amazing things to learn.
As you who have been with me from the beginning know, King Campbell has gone onto the Rainbow Bridge where all is peace and love. I’ve no doubt he continues wearing his kingly crown and robe. For in a land such as that must be, there is surely need of a king.
In the meantime, the mission of this blog has changed. Not only do I write with the goal of bridging the great chasm that separates the disabled from the nondisabled, but I also wish to help tell the world all about you!
So, go ahead. Have a look around. Read the stories, magazines, and various articles that are available along the way. Then, if you like what you see here and want to join in send me an email using the contact form in the footer for this website.
In Patty’s World all are welcome.
Thank you for dropping by and please be sure to come back soon.
Check me out on Patreon
RAMBLES BLOG RECENT POSTS
- Testing Again.
- Smorgasbord Posts from Your Archives 2023 #Potluck – #Joy #Cats #Inspiration by Abbie Taylor
- A Day in Natalie’s Life by Abbie Johnson Taylor #MondayMusings #OpenBookBlogHop #Author’sCorner
- Computer Back Up and Running – WGV Mag in Process and Fast-Moving Flu
- Dear Goddess – A Frightening – Enlightening card #7OfCups #TarotReading #PoetryPlace
- Treasuring Poetry – Meet multi-genre author and poet, Patricia Furstenberg, and a review #Poetry #writingcommunity #bookreview
Thank you, Patty. Joy and I send our love to you and Chief Blue.
Hey Abbie and Sally. Great post. Give Joy a pat from me and Chief Seeing Eye Dog Blue.
Hey Abbie, glad Joy is still with you. You did well on managing all the comments too. Great job.