Watch your step as you walk upon this new and somewhat uncharted pathway. There are many secret places to explore, fascinating people to meet and amazing things to learn.
As you who have been with me from the beginning know, King Campbell has gone onto the Rainbow Bridge where all is peace and love. I’ve no doubt he continues wearing his kingly crown and robe. For in a land such as that must be, there is surely need of a king.
In the meantime, the mission of this blog has changed. Not only do I write with the goal of bridging the great chasm that separates the disabled from the nondisabled, but I also wish to help tell the world all about you!
So, go ahead. Have a look around. Read the stories, magazines, and various articles that are available along the way. Then, if you like what you see here and want to join in send me an email using the contact form in the footer for this website.
In Patty’s World all are welcome.
Thank you for dropping by and please be sure to come back soon.
Check me out on Patreon
RAMBLES BLOG RECENT POSTS
- I’m Not a Stalker by Abbie Johnson Taylor #MondayMusings #OpenBookBlogHop #Author’sCorner
- New Week Inspiration 💕🌞 . . . Hard times are not hard forever #SocialMediaMonday
- Angel Messages Jan 30 2023 #SocialMediaMonday
- GrannyMoon Says Today Is: Moon Day – Monday, January 30, 2023 #cal-notice #MoonDay #SocialMediaMonday
- CALL TO ACTION – TTW MARKETING AND THE WRITER’S GRAPEVINE MAGAZINE NOW OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS
- Robbie’s Inspiration – A poem on Vocal and a poem for Tanka Tuesday #Poetry #Poetrychallenge #PoetryPlace
I hope you enjoyed today’s Open Book Blog Hop. Thank you for reading.
An Angelic thank you, Patty, for sharing!